About OUR PROGRAM
A Better Way Ministries, Inc is a place for men, ages 17-55, to find refuge from life controlling issues such as drugs and alcohol.
Our program is Christ centered and Biblically based. Located in Peachtree City, Georgia, for a period of 18 months, men who enter A Better Way will live, work and study alongside others; they will be properly equipped to seek Jesus Christ for the answers they so desperately need. A Better Way Ministries is not simply a rehab facility, we are a discipleship program. We are passionate about guiding our students to become fully transformed men of God, leaving destructive life patterns behind.
Many of the men in our program came to us with very little knowledge of the saving Gospel of Jesus Christ. We are absolutely committed to the daily spiritual growth of our students through personal Bible devotions, corporate worship and prayer, church services and specialized classes and study materials. We feel all of these commitments are necessary to provide the depth and knowledge that is crucial for authentic life change.
An 18 month discipleship program such as ours may seem daunting at first. A sudden lifestyle change from selfishness to structure can be very difficult; but our standards are non-negotiable. Communication with family and friends will be cut off for a period of several months. Our days start early at 4:45am. All types of nicotine products are strictly prohibited. Guidelines regarding hygiene, dress attire, organization, speech, attitude and personal responsibility – all individually enforced. The bar is set high at A Better Way Ministries, but if a man is willing to go the distance to experience true life change; we will most definitely go the distance for him.
A Better Way Ministries’ Cultural Beliefs:
- LIVING SPIRIT FILLED – attaining restoration by living completely dependent on the Holy Spirit.
- EMBRACING DIVERSITY – embracing and celebrating people the way Jesus would.
- BEING A SERVANT – surrendering my personal rights day and night so that others may succeed.
- CREATING FAMILY – embracing my brother’s heart in spiritual unity through God’s love.
- ADVANCING EDUCATION – developing the mind of Christ by teaching God’s word.
- BUILDING TRUST – doing what we say and protecting what we hear.
- MATURITY MATTERS – putting away childish things by being accountable and accepting responsibility.
Are you or someone you love struggling with addiction? Our program can help.
For more information concerning our program guidelines, financial requirements or admission details contact:
Philip Bowden (Intake Director)